On behalf of South East Cornerstone School Division, we wish to thank everyone for their participation in the recent online engagement process. The information helped us form a Strategic Plan for Technology in the Cornerstone Division.
Several Thoughtstreams were used to gather input from our stakeholder groups. These included:
- A student Thoughtstream of representative grade 7-12 students from across the division
- Individual school Thoughtstreams with parents, guardians, community members and staff
- And finally a Division Thoughtstream with Board members, school principals, superintendents, coordinators, consultants, business services as well as other members of the community who support our schools at a broader level
- 6,149 thoughts from 2,326 participants
- 42, 631 priorities were assigned by the participants
Once all of your priorities were in, we combined your top priorities to understand how the Division as a whole felt about technology in schools. Find the details here or click on the infographic to learn more.
By giving a voice to a wide array of stakeholders, we have gained a widespread and comprehensive understanding of how our own community sees technology in our schools – both the benefits and the challenges. This data provides important direction as we move forward to support our students into the 21st century.